The inspection service you can trust.AI PIA is an experienced quality control provider specializing in fresh and perishable produce (fruits and vegetables), and is the global leader for berries inspections. We offer product inspections and supplier audit programs in all key production regions.
With a team of over 400 highly trained inspectors, we help importers and exporters of fresh produce avoid rejection from retailers, ensure quality of every shipment, and secure their produce supply chains globally.
Product Inspections – At Source or Destination
Ensure the quality of your produce before and after shipping:
- Condition of inventory : ensure that products can be commercialized safely
- Temperature control : check and monitor post-harvest temperature and storage conditions
- Order supervision : to help you sort and dispatch your produce orders
- Re-packing supervision : ensure optimal quality and minimum waste for re-packaged products
Receive a full picture of your suppliers’ facilities and management systems:
- Hygiene audits (GHP) are designed to ensure that your food suppliers’ processing and packaging facilities abide to international regulations on hygiene.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audits help you achieve GMP compliance and secure safety in your produce supply chain
- Ethical audits investigate your suppliers for social compliance, including working conditions and worker rights, helping you eliminate any instances of labor abuse from your produce supply chain
Social Media Links
Product groups & Industrial index