POSTHARVEST AT WORKWe offer a complete range of upscale solutions for Post Harvest Quality Management.
- Extend the shelf life of your Fresh Produce during storage and transport
- Export high quality produce to distant markets
- Long Terms storage ,Increase your season ..have produce when season is finish for Your competitors
- Maintain Freshness , Quality and Weight from Orchard to final consumers
- During times of over-supply, store fresh produce until market demand recovers.
- Increase your sales at better prices
- Lower cost and claims and manage Risk
Visit our stand A25.
- Post Harvest
- shelf life
- Map Bag
MAP (MH/MA) Modified Atmosphere/Modifed Humidity Packaging
BIOPAC Box Liners are an innovation in post-harvest packaging that extend the storage and marketing life of fresh produce. BIOPAC extensive MA/MH product range, leads the industry in bulk Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).
The cutting edge technology enables Fresh Produce to be transported by sea-freight to distant markets , rather than by more costly air freight,
During period of over-supply, MAP enables to store fresh produce until market demand recovers.
Extend your season with Very Long terms storage option ,keep delivering your customer with High quality Produce at Higher Prices while all your competitors have run out of produce ,
SO2 GENERATOR for Grapes,Lychees and Bleuberries
SO₂ pads are used to control Botrytis cinerea (common fungus on table grapes) from forming
; by controlling the development of Botrytis cinerea, Fresh Produce can be kept fresh during storage and transportation. SO₂ pads are the most practical and cost effective devices that can release small quantities of SO₂, maintaining the fruit to stay fresh for long periods of time after harvest.
We supply SO₂ pads in both slow and dual release as well as being composed of either paper material or laminated Plastic material.;
So2 Pad for top of BOX
So2 pad for Bottom of box
MAP bag for long storage 3-4 months
MAP bag for transport 3-4 weeks
Product groups & Industrial index
- Technical systems (397)
- Logistics (200)