Parameters monitoring solutionsBlulog is a fast-growing French-Polish company specialized in wireless, fully calibrated and affordable temperature, humidity and light monitoring solutions for both the transport and storage of temperature-sensitive products. Among the proposed solutions, we can count:
1. the NFC data loggers (for monitoring of temperature-sensitive products during transport and whose data are readable with a simple smartphone)
2. the Radio Frequency system (for real-time monitoring of temperature-sensitive products during storage, providing alerts via SMS or email).
3. Inertia loggers - They use the natural barrier of the gel heat capacity and allow to alleviate the characteristics of temperature
deviations in opposite to dynamic ambient changes. Comparative studies suggest that temporary temperature
changes may not have any impact on the product.
Blulog invented and developed also the solutions such as:
1. Coldfinder (a QR code which allows consumers to check for themselves that the products offered in supermarkets were kept in the right temperature conditions)
2. BluRoad, a complete, wireless, continual temperature-monitoring solution designed for refrigerated ground transport.
3. Blutrack - allows not only track the temperature and humidity parameters, but also the geolocation of their assets.
Social Media Links