Connect To Change3.239 exhibitors and 78.000 visitors attend FRUIT LOGISTICA every year to realise their full business potential within the international fresh produce trade – and to write their own success story!
FRUIT LOGISTICA covers every single sector of the fresh produce business and provides a complete picture of the latest innovations, products and services at every link in the international supply chain. It thus offers superb networking and contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every sector of the industry.
From 6 - 8 February 2019 companies from across the entire fresh produce sector – from global players to small and medium-sized companies and organisations from all over the world - will again be present in Berlin. The entire spectrum of the fresh fruit and vegetable sector.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Packaging and labelling
- Transport and logistical systems
- Produce handling and storage
- Press and media
- Computer and internet solutions
- Cultivation systems
- Greenhouses and greenhouse technology
Connect To Change at FRUIT LOGISTICA means:
- across-the-board presence of top international exhibitors
- excellent platform for initiating business deals
- excellent opportunities for making worldwide business contacts
- unique opportunity to gain a complete overview of the latest trends in the fresh produce business
FRUIT LOGISTICA also offers an extensive accompanying programme of seminars, workshops and events.